at Lacy Funeral Home, our goal is to serve our community.
Most of the time that service is based around a tragic event
is people's lives, but fortunately, there are instances where
we can help before someone passes away. On this page, you
will find a personal planning guide. This guide is designed
to allow you to record all your vital statistics and important
documents that will be needed in an emergency so that your
family will not have the added worry of collecting and verifying
Click here to visit the Texas Department of Banking website, which provides consumers with additional information on the purchase of prepaid funeral benefits.
Preplanning for your
funeral may be one of the most thoughtful ways of expressing
your love for your family. If you would like to know more
about finding your Peace of Mind,
we can help.
Having your personal
planning guide is easy; just follow these steps:
- You are required to have a valid email address to fill out this form. If you do not fill out the email address before submitting the form, you will be redirected back to the form, and you will have to fill out some of the information again.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible to ensure
an accurate record.
- Press the submit button to send the information to your
e-mail address. You may also choose to submit the information
to Lacy Funeral Home.
- Once the form has been submitted, print the e-mail that
comes up after submitting so that you may keep it on record.
- Visit with Lacy Funeral Home about preplanning your
funeral to settle your and your family's Peace of Mind.
- Inform your family of your prearrangement plans.
This is a free service
and completion of this form
does not obligate you in any way.
Please fill the form below.